In order to keep our forum running well and serve as a great place to get information and advice, please follow these simple rules. The forum is not moderated so please be courteous and polite at all times. We reserve the right to ban membership of any contributor who causes offence or does not treat this forum and its members with respect.
• Debate discussion and information is welcomed. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
• We only want to host discussion of topics related to the organ, its music and its performers or reasonably connected issues. We reserve the right to remove posts that in our opinion do not meet this guideline.
• Do not post content from private correspondence, such as email or chat, within the forum. Posting any other persons private information such as email, phone number or address could result in banning.
• We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
• If you are going to post non-English on this forum, please also post an English Translation of your post.
• Please do not post huge images. Anything over 500×500 should be thumbnailed or linked only.
• Breach of the rules may result in your removal from the forum. Our decision in this matter is final.